One position is available in the University Of Miami’s Gynecologic Oncology Fellowship each year on a competitive basis. The fellowship position begins on July 1st each year.
Applicants will be selected through the “Specialties Matching Services of the National Resident Matching Program” (NRMP).
An eligible applicant in the Division of Gynecologic Oncology must have successfully completed an ACGME-accredited residency in obstetrics and gynecology prior to starting the fellowship. The applicant must be Board eligible and file an application with the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology at least 90 days prior to entry into the fellowship. Their application must be approved by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology before beginning their fellowship.
How to Apply
You must apply through Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) for Fellowship Applicants. The Fellowship adheres to the annual timeline for ERAS fellowship applications, please note the annual application deadlines as listed by ERAS for fellowship programs.
1. To apply to the program, visit the ERAS for Fellowship Applicants website. All applications must include the ERAS Common Application Form, where you describe your activities with professional societies, publications, and any other relevant information about your education or experience. Any information you would put on your curriculum vitae should be included. See the MyERAS Fellowship User Guide.
In addition, this fellowship requires that:
- One of your three letters of recommendation is from your residency program director.
- You submit Council on Resident Education in Obstetrics and Gynecology (CREOG) examination scores. Send a copy of your exam score reports via U.S. mail or email to the address below to be added to your ERAS fellowship application locally.
Gynecologic Oncology Fellowship
Attn: Matthew P. Schlumbrecht, MD, MPH, FACOG
Associate Professor of Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology
Director, Gynecologic Oncology Fellowship
Division of Gynecologic Oncology, Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center
The University of Miami Miller School of Medicine
1121 NW 14th St, Suite 345C
Miami, FL 33136
2. Applicants considered for an appointment will be invited to visit University of Miami for a personal interview with the program director and selected faculty. Interview offers will be extended via email after the Fellowship application period closes and all applications have been reviewed.
3. Please make note of the following dates:
- Application Deadline: April 6, 2020
- Interview Dates: TBD