Optimizing Your Experience
Here are some things you can do to optimize your care:
- Bring copies of all pertinent medical records and insurance information to your first visit.
- Provide us with your most current address and contact phone numbers.
- Notify the appropriate person as early as possible if you cannot keep an appointment.
- Ask questions if you do not understand any aspect of your care.
- Remember that even though you have an individual physician, we practice as a team, rendering uniform, up-to-date care.
- Be flexible. Occasionally complications arise during a routine pregnancy or normal delivery. Rarely, unexpected outcomes occur. Remember that we are committed to providing you with the best possible care even in the most extreme circumstances.